I have great news to tell you! I have completed Your Marriage Retreat: 7 Date Nights to a Thriving Marriage! You didn’t even know I had been working on it!
And it’s on sale for the month of March to celebrate my 1 year Blogiversary for SincerelyChristi.com! Get it now for only $15!
While it would be fantastic to go to a wonderful marriage retreat in some beautiful serene location and mingle with other couples… oh and pay a ton of money because marriage retreats are very expensive… and then take massive amounts of notes while you’re there so you can remember every detail to the best of your ability … Wait a minute!
I’m going to help you with that! I have prepared a marriage retreat that you can do within your own budget and on your own time, and even in your own home if you want to. If you have the budget to go away for an entire weekend, then you can go away and have the time of your life! If your budget is tighter or you just can’t get away for an entire weekend, then so be it! If you can’t get sitters for the weekend, then you can break it up and do it once a week or once a month … BECAUSE IT’S FLEXIBLE like that! It’s been broken down into 7 date nights so you can take your time, practice all the helpful info and soak it in.
Wth my background in marriage counseling and relationship coaching, I’ve learned that sometimes it’s hard for people to do things we tell you to do because of time and money constraints, or even a lack of babysitters. So I’m going to help you out with some of that.
No, I’m not sending you on free trips or coming to babysit your kids … BUT … I’m making this retreat so flexible that those things won’t be much of an issue. And you’ll never guess what else!!
You can keep (and access) the retreat materials ANYTIME you need to!
It’s kind of like having me, accessible all the time … except it’s not like that at all.
On this retreat, Your marriage is going to be REFRESHED, RENEWED, and REVIVED. And then your going to learn how to keep it that way by REPEATING.
Say it with me.
REFRESH. RENEW. REVIVE. REPEAT.
Did you say it?
This 8x11 Ebook is 87 pages of wonderfulness. Well, to be perfectly honest, some of it may really challenge one of you or both of you, but that’s marriage. My prayer is that every couple that goes through this book will get freedom.
Each session (or date night) is interactive and engaging.
- Date #1: Creating Brilliant Habits in the Name of Love (Love Languages & Habits)
- Date #2: Let’s Talk it Out (Communication & Conflict Resolution)
- Date #3: Getting to the Other Side of Forgiveness (Forgiveness & Moving On)
- Date #4: Do What You Say You Will Do (Building Trust & Boundaries)
- Date #5: Exploring Intimacy (Tapping into Emotional, Spiritual, & Physical Intimacy)
- Date #6: Time for Some Fun! (Fun & Games)
- Date #7: You are on a Marriage Mission (Creating a Marriage Mission)
Each session includes:
- dinner plans
- conversation starters
- 1-2 teaching components
- an interactive couple’s activity
- homework challenge where you can actually apply what you are learning between the dates
Your E-Book Includes:
- Over 10+ Sections of Teaching You Skills
- An introduction and Prep Guide for each Date Night
- Conversation Starters for Each Date Night
- A weekend Scheduling Option
- Workbook Pages throughout for each section’s Couple’s Activity and Homework
- Bonus Resource List to keep you on track to have the marriage you desire
- Downloadable or printable book that you can keep, print and go at your own pace
Companion Resources Coming Soon: I am working on adding video components to turn this e-book into a really awesome course, as well as a couple’s devotional. Both will be coming soon. If you are interested in receiving the updates, please follow me on social media and sign up for the updates. 🙂